Thanks to our multidisciplinary professionals, we have developed optimal solutions to support our clients’ ambitions.
Our expertise in the industrial, mining and port fields is distinguished by its multidisciplinary approach allowing us to intervene at all stages of a project, from conception to execution, while supporting our clients towards sustainable development.
Our experts master all aspects related to project studies and implementation such as environmental assessment and social acceptability, complete engineering, feasibility studies, estimation, 3D modeling, computer-aided design (CAD) and various technical expertise.
Our expertise is also called upon for scenario-based and comparable analysis mandates for the design of new facilities, the refurbishment or redevelopment of existing facilities and site restoration, as well as construction project management and on-site quality assurance.
Our expertise include:
- Environmental assessment and social acceptability
- Brown field engineering
- Infrastructure studies and design
- Mining terminal
- Electrical, automation, mechanical and structural engineering
- Geotechnics and earth sciences
- Eco-engineering and water engineering
- Environmental monitoring and supervision
- Mine restoration
- Project management
- Construction and construction management